[mythtv-users] VNC

Ow Mun Heng Ow.Mun.Heng at wdc.com
Fri Jan 5 03:31:30 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-01-04 at 19:19 -0800, Brad DerManouelian wrote:

> > I don't use Myth unfortunately.
>
> uhh.. You do know you're on the myth mailing list, right?

Yes I do. I've tried multiple times to get play with it but each time
it's either I failed to do it or I lack the motivation to get it done.

1. I've used LiveCDs (MythDora/KnoppthMyth) to test it out but didn't
find it too appealing as a Video Browser/Player (instead of purely being
a PVR)
2. I don't have any sort of DISH installed.
3. Reason for #2 is because the local DISH equilvalent's quality is
crap. (read : TV quality) and not HD

So... my motivation to get it done is non-existent as of now. (and the
near future)