[mythtv-users] XvMC on NVidia with Myth .20 (Anyone getting good HD off a P4 3.2G or less without XVMC?)

Dave dave at optionsdsl.ca
Fri Jan 5 03:59:58 UTC 2007

Im using a Pentium D dual core 805 (it was cheap) without XvMC and it
works great, One core runs at 70% while the other runs at 16% decoding
_and_ displaying 1080i, although its a frontend machine only. XvMC isnt
worth the headache if you can do it without if ya ask me :) My video
card is a nvidia 5750 PCI-E.  I like the overlay that still exists in
the 5xxx series cards :)