[mythtv-users] Mytharchive - Time Date Mismatch Imported Database

Scott Souter scott at tbwifi.ca
Fri Jan 5 06:15:47 UTC 2007

It would appear that I may have something more serious awry.  I have done
this:
Backed up my current 0.20 database using mysqldump
Dropped my database
Extracted the program data per 23.7 of manual
Ran mythtv-setup
Restored the program data back into the database

I am still in the same boat with MythArchive errors.  This is the actual
error:

ValueError: time data did not match format: data=None fmt=%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S

With a Google of --> valueerror time data did not match format mythtv, I get
back a link http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/commits/230600.
This seems to be more of a development thread so I'm posting back here for
further direction.  I see that if you Google --> valueerror time data did
not match format, without reference to Mythtv, there are other people with
similar problems that seem to be related to a Python problem.  See
http://cdsware.cern.ch/lists/project-cdsware-users/archive/msg00384.shtml

Please note that I'm as green as green when it comes to things outside of
the manual.  Any help to iron this out would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
SFS