[mythtv-users] File sharing?

Dwight Morgan dwightbulk at charter.net
Fri Jan 5 18:13:43 UTC 2007

I have looked around a little bit for file sharing options and haven't found anything.  Is there a good file sharing mechanism?  Ideally you would have the option of telling Myth a certain show is sent to another system every time it was recorded.  This would be great for sending shows to friends that don't get a certain channel in HDTV...  I have two friends that can't get OTA at their houses.  With the web interface and enough tuners, they could choose what they wanted to record and send to their systems.  The other nice option for this is to send them to your mobile system or vacation home that has internet but no cable/OTA.

Thanks,
-Dwight