[mythtv-users] cut points not saved

john doe viperman789 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 5 22:37:38 UTC 2007

I found the problem and the solution.  The table "recorded" had "cutlist" as
a "tinyint(1)".  In 0.19, it is supposed to be "text".  I did a dump to
backup the database to a file, then edited the file to change "`cutlist`
tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0'" to "`cutlist` text default NULL" in the
recoreded table.  I then droped the database, recreated it, and filled it
with my edited backup file.  I can now insert cut points.  I don't know how
my database got screwed up in the first place, but now it is fixed!