[mythtv-users] There's no guide data available

tony_mythtv tony_mythtv at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 6 00:00:07 UTC 2007

I am also having the same problem.  My install
consists of fc6 x86_64, using Jarod Wilson's
instructions.  I tried deleting and reconfiguring the
video source but no luck.  I think the difference
might be the fact I do not have a capture card
installed.  My capture device is one Firewire input
from a 3250 STB.  Has anyone experienced this problem
before?  Thanks in advance