[mythtv-users] NVidia 6150 "current" board?

Drew Bernat abernat at zathras.net
Sat Jan 6 03:37:23 UTC 2007

I have a working MythTV system set up around the MSI 6150 motherboard
(K8 somethingorother), and my roommates are looking to build another
box with similar specs. However, it looks like MSI is no longer
making 6150-based motherboards - both the K8 and K9 replacements are
out of stock everywhere. Does anyone have a set of build specs based
around an AM2 socket and NVidia 6150 on-board video system?

Thanks!
Drew

--
Drew Bernat