[mythtv-users] tv_grab_es_alt problem

Oscar Curero oscar-listas at naiandei.net
Sat Jan 6 13:14:56 UTC 2007

Jesus Gonzalez vàreu escriure:
> Hi!
>
> I have a PVR350 and use tv_grab_es_alt to get the programs, the way I do
> is mythfilldatabase --manual and it creates the new channels, then I
> manually change the frequency of every one and it works fine.
>
> Also I have a WinTv Nexus-s, I tried to do the same but I cannot change
> the tunning data for satelital channels, then I tried another option,
> scan the satellite channels, and then manually change on the database
> the xmltvid of every channel, but it does not work.
>
> Does anyone knows how can I use tv_grab_es_alt for satellite channels?.

Set two sources in mythtv-setup. I'm using tv_grav_es_alt and I have two
sources, one for the analog channels and another for satellite channels. Keep
in mind that long descriptions doesn't work (at least, isn't working in
xmltv-0.5.44)

--
Oscar Curero - Linux user: 306877
--    GPG keyID: 0xE0EA0B24    --