[mythtv-users] HD playback looses sound on and off

Tim Litwiller timlitw at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 17:21:18 UTC 2007

I had a chance to play back on the myth box with mplayer last night -
recordings played just as well with mplayer on the myth box as they do with
media player classic on windows. So it has to be something with the mythtv
recording playback that is loosing the sound - any suggestions on settings
to play with?