[mythtv-users] Problems compiling .20 svn

tgate tgate at mypublic.net
Sat Jan 6 17:40:30 UTC 2007

> Normaly you should have -L/usr/X11R6/lib in your linking line to
> tell g++ where to find the Xmu library. You could add it in the
> "Makefile" file by hand but that is not the correct way. I think
> the ./configure should take care of. It look at your configuration
> at create the appropriate Makefile.

I changed the settings.pro file to go from...

LIBS *= -L$${PREFIX}/lib

LIBS *= -L$${PREFIX}/lib -L/usr/X11R6/lib64

then re-ran the configure, qmake, make and it all worked!

Now I've got a beautiful functioning mythbox.  Thank you all very much.

now onto my next challenge...  the cable box and firewire.