[mythtv-users] Knoppmyth R5E50

Peter A. Daly petedaly at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 18:07:07 UTC 2007

Cecil,
Thanks for the Christmas present.  ;-)  A Myth 0.20 based KnoppMyth was a
nice surprise.

Here's a screencast of the install process:
http://www.mythpvr.com/mythtv/distribution/knoppmyth/screencast.html

The whole install took me about 20 minutes start to finish, which is a lot
faster than I expected.  Two things came up that puzzled me a bit.  I had to
set the time/date twice, and mythtvsetup came up twice.  Other than that, my
install was very smooth.

-Pete