[mythtv-users] EPG information on live TV across different video sources

Pedro Pessoa prp at pobox.com
Sat Jan 6 18:08:38 UTC 2007

Hi!

I've found this:
and this:

And understand that with the current release it's possible to switch channels
across video sources, the correct one will be automatically selected.
I can do that. I type the channel number, and it will change regardless of the
source it's in.

However, I cannot browse on the EPG, using the up and down arrow, to bring up
information on channels from a video source other than the current one
selected. Is this the current behaviour? Am I doing something wrong?

This is mythtv compiled from mythtv-0.20.tar.bz2 (after the 'a' patch relase)
on a Mandriva 2007 machine.

Regards,
Pedro Pessoa