[mythtv-users] Almost there.....still a few problems, though

Bob Sully rcs at malibyte.net
Sun Jan 7 04:22:24 UTC 2007

OK, to test this again, I scheduled a recording on an NTSC channel, which
was to start while I was watching another show on a dvb channel.

One minute before, the option screen came up, and I chose the option to
watch the ntsc channel while recording.  It tried to change channels, but
did not try to change tuners first...it couldn't get a channel lock on the
target channel, since it was still on the dvb side.

This looks like a configuration issue.  What am I missing here?  It
doesn't seem to matter whether "open DVB on demand" is checked or not.

Thanks for any assistance...Bob