[mythtv-users] ATI-DRIVERS: Blue Hue

Matt Gibson diwelf at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 21:08:24 UTC 2007

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the help. Still doesn't seem to be working though? I had
saw the ATI_PROPRIETARY hack, but couldn't find it in the new svn,
thanks for the I420 tidbit. Found that, enabled it, and recompiled and
installed.

Now, when I run mythfrontend and watch tv, with texturevideo turned
on, i no longer see the blue hue, but I do still see the stretched
video.

So it looks like this hack fixes the problem with the hue, but then
reverts back to it using double the height of the screen to output on.

Here is my xorg.conf section

Section "Device"
        Identifier  "aticonfig-Device[0]"
        Driver      "fglrx"
        Option      "VideoOverlay" "on"
        Option      "OpenGLOverlay" "off"
        Option      "PseudoColorVisuals" "False"
        Option      "NoTV" "no"
        Option      "OverlayOnCRTC2" "1"
        Option      "TexturedVideo" "on"
        Option      "ForceMonitors" "tv,tv"
        Option      "DesktopSetup" "clone"
        Option      "TVFormat" "NTSC-M"
        Option      "ScreenOverlap"              "0"
        Option      "TVStandard" "VIDEO"
        Option      "TVOverscan" "0"
        Option      "TVHSizeAdj" "605"
        Option      "TVVSizeAdj" "800"
        Option      "TVHPosAdj" "0"
        Option      "TVVPosAdj" "0"
        Option      "TVHStartAdj" "0"
        Option      "GammaCorrectionI" "0x00000000"
        Option      "GammaCorrectionII" "0x00000000"
EndSection