[mythtv-users] Programs not getting scheduled (mythtv 0.20)

Gervase Markham gerv at gerv.net
Sun Jan 7 22:33:06 UTC 2007

Michael T. Dean wrote:
> Sounds like incorrectly configured input connections/channels.

I ran mythtv-setup again, redid the channel scan and then ran
/etc/cron.daily/mythbackend as root as it told me to. No change. So I
went back into mythtv-setup, deleted everything and started again from
scratch. Still no improvement.

Any chance of a few more clues as to what to look for, what might be
misconfigured, how I tell and how I fix it? :-) I'm not looking for
other people to do all the work for me here, but I think I've gone about
as far as I can with my limited knowledge and a one-line hint :-)

Gerv