[mythtv-users] Schedule recording on prefered channel

john doe viperman789 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 8 03:49:11 UTC 2007

I am having a hard time scheduling a recording on my prefered channel.  I
live in the middle of 2 broadcast areas, so I have the same shows at the
same time on channels 2,3 and 4,5 and 7,8.  From the guide, I selected a
show on channel 3, and said record any time on this channel.  When I save
settings and go back out to the guide, it shows that it will record on both
channel 2 and 3.  I only have one tuner card, so it records only on 2, which
has the less quality signal.  I have tried every way I could think of to
remove and replace the recording, is there a way that I can get it to record
on channel 3 instead of channel 2.  This is with mythtv0.19.  Thanks