[mythtv-users] nuvexport; option missing

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Mon Jan 8 06:41:04 UTC 2007

nik gibson wrote:
> I think I must have some some additional problems.  The command
> mythtranscode -p autodetect -V 9 -I ./<input>.mpg ran for 45+ minutes
> but gave nothing but the following error before finally failing.  Does
> anyone know why this error would occur?  I wish I knew where to look,
> I've tried to accomplish cutting the commercials out in 3 different
> ways and they all fail.  According to mysqlcheck I have no corrupt
> database tables.

Sounds more like you have a file that mythtv just can't understand.
there *are* bugs in .20 that prevent it from cutting all mpeg2 files,
especially ones from firewire/dvb recordings.

You still haven't said if you configured the lossless transcoder or not,
but if you have, try running the transcode straight from the frontend (X
while watching) and watch the status of the job through the info page,
or mythweb's status page.

-Chris