[mythtv-users] nuvexport; option missing

David Fishburn fishburn at ianywhere.com
Mon Jan 8 13:56:04 UTC 2007

> ok, thanks. I just confirmed it. It all works out. Finally, I
> have avi files I can play on my standalone as well as keep in
> myth storage: without intervention.

Can you outline what exactly you have all working now?

I think you were:
1.  Manually editing the cutlist
2.  Choosing a recording
3.  Using nuvexport to cut commercials and transcode to an AVI
4.  Placing this file into the Myth Video dir (instead of the recording dir)
5.  Updating the Myth database to indicate there is a new recording

The shell script you created, did you also add it as a User Job so this can
be kicked off from the Myth UI?

Can you provide the completed shell script and point out what I got wrong
above.

TIA,
Dave