[mythtv-users] Gentoo, qt4 and mythtv

Stroller linux.luser at myrealbox.com
Tue Jan 9 17:08:37 UTC 2007

On 9 Jan 2007, at 16:05, Phill Wiggin wrote:
> Honestly, I'm not sure that the order of the USE flags makes any
> difference.

Nor was I - that's why I asked.

> The best thing to do (so far as I'm aware) is to add a
> line in the /etc/portage/package.use file that says:
> media-tv/mythtv qt3 -qt4

I'd have thought that, too.

The reason I asked is that the parent posted did not say "qt3 -qt4"
but instead `my resolution was to put "qt3 qt4" into my make.conf'.
If you're not sure then you're no better informed than I am! (please
forgive me for pointing this out). Did he actually mean "qt3 -qt4" or
is the order of the flags relevant and useful?

Stroller.