[mythtv-users] ATSC-110 - Cannot load saa1734-dvb

Praveen Shenoy mythuser at comcast.net
Wed Jan 10 19:06:22 UTC 2007

Thanks guys
I will try this tonight. Since you have an atsc-110, do you have the
remote working with myth? Also, the wiki also mentioned about loading
saa7134-alsa. Is that something you are doing too? Are you using the
loopback to feed the audio from the 110 to the line in on your sound
card or is that not required if I did the v4lctl commands mentioned
on the wiki?

Praveen