[mythtv-users] Bankend Status

Lachlan McIntosh lachlan at directions.com.au
Wed Jan 10 22:47:21 UTC 2007

>mythshutdown --help
Usage of mythshutdown
-w/--setwakeup time (sets the wakeup time. time=yyyy-MM-ddTmm:hh:ss.
                     doesn't write it into nvram)
-q/--shutdown       (set nvram-wakeup time and shutdown)
-p/--startup        (check startup. check will return 0 if automatic
                                                      1 for manually)
-c/--check          (check shutdown possible returns 0 ok to shutdown
                                                     1 reset idle check)
-l/--lock           (disable shutdown. check will return 1.)
-u/--unlock         (enable shutdown. check will return 0)
-s/--status         (returns a code indicating the current status)
         0 - Idle
         1 - Transcoding
         2 - Commercial Flagging
         4 - Grabbing EPG data
         8 - Not used
        16 - Locked
        32 - Not used
        64 - In a daily wakeup/shutdown period
       128 - Less than 15 minutes to next wakeup period
-v/--verbose debug-level  (Use '-v help' for level info
-h/--help                 (shows this usage)