[mythtv-users] Remote not working in Myth, irw sees it

Matt Emmott memmott at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 02:01:32 UTC 2007

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I'm running myth as the mythtv user. And a
second sorry because I forgot to mention that there is in fact a symlink of
/home/mythtv/.lircrc pointing to /home/mythtv/.mythtv/lircrc.

I've never really used mplayer or xine outside of the myth interface, but
I'll see what I can break... :-)