[mythtv-users] Trouble moving backend database to new hardware

Adrian 642040 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 16:55:13 UTC 2007

On 1/11/07, ryan patterson <ryan.goat at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am trying to upgrade my mythtv setup.  I am moving from a debian install
> to a ubuntu install.

I am just about to do the same, so I was reading this thread carefully...

Could the problem be that you are migrating from an older version of
Myth to a newer version?  If that is the case, the database structure
is likely different.  I think that the instructions that you were
following assume that you are migrating from and to the same
version...

Sorry, I am not sure of the best way to recover?

Adrian