[mythtv-users] Daddy, what's a commercial

Jake Thompson jake at jakethompson.com
Thu Jan 11 17:18:55 UTC 2007

Well, I am a parent and I am a developer, well 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

Seriously though, it would be nice to start gathering some "kid friendly"
requirements, I would love to see where it goes.

I have used myth quite a bit, but I am not too up to date with their
development process, is there a mechanism they have put in place for
gathering ideas/requirments like this?