[mythtv-users] mythtv on the ps3

Reza rezmang at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 11 23:43:27 UTC 2007

I did something similar, I NFSed my recordings and videos onto my ps3. I pretty much have this data NFSed on all my machines, windows and linux. I prefer NFS because it works at the filesystem level. The only problem is that kboot fails on bootup. I think it has something to do with my fstab entries. It keeps on looping on a portmap error. To get around it I unplug the ps3 from the network on bootup. If this is indeed caused by NFS, i will have to rethink my setup.

reza