[mythtv-users] No MHEG In UK

Andrew Wilkinson andrewjwilkinson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 14:30:52 UTC 2007

Upon further investigation I have discovered that it's just the BBC's MHEG
that isn't working. FTN's pre-transmission image is fine, as is the
interactive on The Hits. Both multiplex belonging to the BBC have no MHEG at
all. I appear to have the correct data channels in my channel selection -
BBCi (channel number 505) and 301, 302 and 303.

Does anyone have suggestions on how I can get more information on why it
can't find the MHEG data stream on BBC channels?

Andrew