[mythtv-users] Daddy, what's a commercial

Robert Anderson riznob at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 19:44:56 UTC 2007

On 1/11/07, Michael Lynch <lynchmv at gmail.com> wrote:

> I can see my new one on the way asking this in a few years.  Right now
> my 4 year old loves to watch stuff (via Myth) and always gets me
> whenever I forget to cut out the commercials.  She can't stand for a
> commercial to interrupt her Scooby-Doo.
>
> Just wanted to say thanks to the devs and Isaac for a great product!

That's funny. My kids (7 and 4) prompt me to "skip" when a commercial break
begins. When we are at Grampa's house, or somewhere else, I have to explain
to them that we cannot skip. It's really funny when they look at me,
bewildered, and ask "why not?". I then have to explain to them that not
everyone has a superior TV system running MythTV.

Much thanks to the developers and contributers!! You have spared me hours of
whining about worthless toys that are advertised on TV.

--
Rob Anderson
riznob at gmail.com