[mythtv-users] how to remove channels?

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Sun Jan 14 00:47:49 UTC 2007

On Jan 13, 2007, at 4:26 PM, Seth Hettich wrote:

>> I find the easiest way is to use MythWeb and select
>> "MythTV channel info" from "Settings".
>

> And select the "delete" box for each one? :(

It's not as bad as you think. Run mythfilldatabase and Just look for
all the channels that don't have an XMLTVID, check the box next to
them all and click Save. If you were lazy like me you could add some
PHP to the page to fill in the checks for you.

<?php if ( !$channel['xmltvid'] ) { echo "\" checked\""; } ?>

I didn't try it or anything, but something like that inside the
delete form element would do the job.