[mythtv-users] How to use DVD burning interface

stan stanb at panix.com
Sun Jan 14 15:19:14 UTC 2007

I'm upgrading to a new Myth system. Historically I've used the web
interface to mythburn, and it has seemed very intuitive to me.

Unfortunately (for me) this seems to have been depricated in favor of a
user interface from the manin myth frontend, that I'm told, will be a
better way fo doing this.

I must admit, that I am having a hard time navigating through this
interface. Is there any documentation as to what keys do what on this
interface?

It looks to me like I have to go to one place, and select the file, or
files that i want to put on the DVD, then go to the DVD burning interface,
where I will be presented with just these selected files. Looks like I have
to (somehow) re-select these files in that menu.

I'm trying a simple one show experiment right now, without success. Cany
anyone guide me through this?

(Dennis Ritchie)