[mythtv-users] Question about sat EPG

F Peeters (MythTV) francesco at fampeeters.com
Sun Jan 14 22:52:10 UTC 2007

On Sun, January 14, 2007 23:40, Rudy Zijlstra wrote:
> Wim Fokkens wrote:
>
>>Hi Rudy
>>

>>>Astra2.... On Astra1 its going pretty good.
>>>

>>Do you get a full epg or only now and next.
>>And what channels are you watching? CanalDigitaal Dutch.
>>
>>Wim
>>

> Astra2 is so far a nogo
> Astra1 is good on the german channels, and the dutch FTA work well as
> well.
> CanalDigitaal i do not know. Although i have the mediaguard CAM, i have
> to get a CI module in my test setup.
> At the moment fighting with TT1401, which is not as stable as needed on
> DiseQc. sigh.
>
> Rudy

IIRC the master-channel for Canaal Digitaal (Dutch Digital Satellite
service) is Euro Sport. I think TMF will be added as secondary
master-channel as well (or maybe it already has been)

(The Master-channel is where your system should be able to get the
complete guide from the EPG without having to switch to all the
channels...)

--
F Peeters
  PC-Chips M863G Geode - NVidia 440 - Hauppauge PVR250