[mythtv-users] sudden jumps in mythtv

Bilge Tutak bilge.tutak at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 04:36:17 UTC 2007

Hi,
I have a problem since I upgraded to the svn version 12443. The
problem is that when I am watching the recordings suddenly jumps
backward or forward like every 30 minutes. I suspected may be
something is wrong with the remote, but I did not have the problem
before. However, I ran irw and wait for sometime but it did not show
up in irw. I wonder if any body have something similar. Also when in
the menu, it seem to be move around the menu by it self like it was
making a jump (it was like it is suddenly using up and down arrows on
the remote).
I have pvr-350 and hauppage gray remote.

Thanks

Bilge Tutak