[mythtv-users] networking

Todd Houle thoulemythtv at gleffsecurity.com
Mon Jan 15 04:54:03 UTC 2007

Yes, I've turned off b already, but thanks for the thought.  The
issues is more responsiveness with the menus and total loss of signal
due to phones/microwaves.  Changing channels have little to no
effect...  We've been using it for about a year like this, but the
wife is starting to get a little frustrated by it.  I'm thinking of
the Netgear 85MB unit, but it's a little expensive...
   http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16833122166
   -t-