[mythtv-users] Possible to boot FC6/mythtv without USB or PS2 keyboards?

Anthony W. Hornby ahornby at darlug.org
Mon Jan 15 07:08:13 UTC 2007

My bluetooth keyboard and mouse don't work until you get into the OS (Microsoft Desktop Elite for Bluetooth - something like that anyway), so I keep a small "hacker" 83 key mini-keyboard plugged in and hidden away at the back of the Mythtv box for when I need BIOS access or the bluetooth fails (when the batteries die & I replace them with new rechargeble ones it doesn't automatically repair the connection - I have to run hidd --search from a shell to get back in action).

Cost me $5 off ebay, can't see it under normal circumstances, is useful to have.

Hope some of the above is useful:-)

Anthony.