[mythtv-users] Possible to boot FC6/mythtv without USB or PS2keyboards?

Marco Nelissen marcone at xs4all.nl
Mon Jan 15 17:17:30 UTC 2007

>I am setting up MythTV 0.2 on a FC6 machine with a
>bluetooth keyboard and mouse, but can't get the machine
>to boot unless a USB mouse and keyboard are also
>attached.
>
>Does someone know how to tell FC6 to boot with just a
>bluetooth keyboard and mouse attached?

Is it really linux that refuses to boot without a keyboard,
or is your motherboard BIOS giving you the old "no keyboard
found, press F1 to continue"-message? I can't imagine linux
not booting without a keyboard, and the BIOS error can usually
be remedied by changing the appropriate setting (usually it's
"halt on [disk,keyboard,all,none]")