[mythtv-users] networking

Todd Houle thoulemythtv at gleffsecurity.com
Mon Jan 15 17:34:49 UTC 2007

Hi Brian -
I totally agree.  However, due to the construction of the house and
location of the remote frontend, that is just not feasible.  I've
pretty much decided to go with the Netgear XE103 which claims to run
at 85MB.  Regardless of actual throughput, I'm hoping it'll be enough
to run the remote frontend.  Since this is the wife's station, she's
willing to spend a little money on it... :)   I'll report back on how
it works after a bit.
   Todd