[mythtv-users] OT Switching from DSUB to DVI

Ian Barton lists at manor-farm.org
Mon Jan 15 17:59:55 UTC 2007

You just need to plug the DVI cable in. I have the same computer as you,
also running Edgy. I also have a problem:) It is connected to a 23" LCD
monitor. When running at the monitors native resolution, I get no output
from the DVI.

Ubuntu boots fine and until X starts everything works OK. Once X starts
I get output from the DSub, but not the DVI. Both outputs work correctly
at lower resolutions. One of my New Year jobs is to find out why this
happens.

Ian.