[mythtv-users] Need help with meaning of channel table fields

Jerry Rubinow jerrymr at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 19:38:28 UTC 2007

On 1/15/07, Al B. <brekkal at gmail.com> wrote:

> No, if your PVR-250 is hooked up to the straight coax getting analog
> > signals, you want to have an analog channel lineup from zap2it for it.  You
> > did it right the first time.
> >
> > -Jerry
> >

> > But doesn't that go against the point R. G. Newbury was making in
> regards to "...not having the same channel appear in 2 different lineups"
> ??  Based on the way I originally set this up, any channel under 100 would
> exist in both lineups.  (and presumably have the same xmltvid)

The thing I was doing wrong was that I had the QAM input using channel
lineup 2 _and_ some IDs from channel lineup 1.  Even though the channel
information seemed the same, the XMLTVIDs are different between the two
lineups and that caused a number of problems.

Did you run into problems the way you originally had it set up?

-Jerry