[mythtv-users] Need help with meaning of channel table fields

Al B. brekkal at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 20:10:44 UTC 2007

> The thing I was doing wrong was that I had the QAM input using channel
> lineup 2 _and_ some IDs from channel lineup 1.  Even though the channel
> information seemed the same, the XMLTVIDs are different between the two
> lineups and that caused a number of problems.
>

> > Did you run into problems the way you originally had it set up?
> >
> > -Jerry

Ahhh, I see.  Yes I did run into problems although maybe that's because of
something else I did incorrectly then...  I'll have to go back and redo my
video source setup.

I also plan to add a HDHomeRun in the near future to pick up OTA signals.  I
assume then that it's correct to create a 3rd zap2it lineup purely for
antenna broadcasts?

Thanks for the help!!