[mythtv-users] MythTV can't (safely) record UK Channel five

scratch1701 scratchbuild at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 00:08:34 UTC 2007

Hello,

I just installed Myth 0.20 (from ATrpms) on Fedora Core 6, and I seem
to be experiencing the original poster's problem of mythbackend
quitting without ANY logs when recording UK channel Five.

Can I ask how this problem was solved? Myth 0.19 used to be rock solid
for me, but 0.20 is really giving me problems :(

/ken