[mythtv-users] How do I have it only use the channels I scanned?

Xamindar junkxamindar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 04:46:55 UTC 2007

I have my lineup set for my area on cable tv but my cable subscription
(basic) doesn't include all the channels in the lineup.  I went in
mythtv setup and did the channel scan and it found the channels that I
do have.  How do I get mythtv to show only the available channels?  At
the moment it still lets my flip through every channel in my lineup,
even the static ones that thescanning didn't find.