[mythtv-users] Getting hooked up to xmltv

Yann Lehmann aristide at tiscali.ch
Tue Jan 16 06:07:53 UTC 2007

Dave M G wrote:

> There's also a tv_grab_jp.conf file with a listing of xmltv ids in the
> ~./xmltv directory.
>
> I've also downloaded and attempted to run a tv_grab_jp perl script.

Have you tried to run the tv_grab_jp script and have it write its output to
a file ? (try tv_grab_jp --help to see the correct options for that).

This way, you could see if you get program info for your channels, and if
the grabber works. You can then run mythfilldatabase manually, so that
MythTV gets the infos (that's the way I use it at the moment, with 3
different grabbers).

Yann