[mythtv-users] De-interlacing, playback groups & DVB

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Tue Jan 16 08:33:35 UTC 2007

   I recently started using an HDTV via PC video cable, and as a lost of my
recordings come from a satellite box via a PVR-350 card (i.e., analogue) I
enabled de-interlacing.  I've not found one that works great, but it's
better than not.

   But it now occurs to me that I do now get a lot of recordings off my
DVB-T card;  presumably I don't want to be de-interlacing this as it's not
interlaced to start with?

   Should I be using playback-groups (which I've not yet touched) for this:
  de-interlacing for some channels and not others?  Can I even *do* that, as
it won't be per schedule (as some schedules may sometimes record off sat.
and sometimes off DVB)?

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature