[mythtv-users] mythrename renames files being transcoded

Christophe Zwecker doc at zwecker.de
Tue Jan 16 17:30:39 UTC 2007

Hi,

After a recording stops I convert it to xvid via nuvexport, after that I
have the original mpeg deleted and then mythrename renames the avi.

Problem is, if mythrename runs when the next show is being transcoded
then the mpeg of that later show is being renamed aswell and I can't
delete it anymore because it has been renamed.

Is there a way to tell mythrename to work only on current file like to
put mythrename %FILE% as userjob ?
Just calling mythrename seems to rename everything that as not been
renamed yet...
--
Christophe Zwecker
:Sysctl
mail: czwecker at sysctl.de
Christophe Zwecker                     mail: doc at zwecker.de
Hamburg, Germany                        fon: +49 179 3994867
http://www.zwecker.de

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away"