[mythtv-users] HDTV Database Started on Wiki

Jake Thompson jake at jakethompson.com
Tue Jan 16 18:24:35 UTC 2007

Hi All,
I have started the following information on the Wiki:
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/HDTV_Database

I am just now buying my first HDTV and I have asked some questions to many
of you.  Alot of the information I have receive would be very useful to many
other people too.  So in an effort to consildate some of this information I
would like to ask everyone who has a "working" HDTV, and mybe even standard,
setup working to contribute to the wiki.

I am not thinking just modelines  that may work on some TVs, but instead
specific models that people own and are using in the real world.

I put up a preliminary couple of pages, but please modify and contribute.

Thanks,
Jake

PS Thanks to William Lewis for this idea.