[mythtv-users] Where did my position bar go?

Ryan Dewig RDewig at crsdata.com
Tue Jan 16 18:34:52 UTC 2007

I just rebuilt my myth system keeping my database from my old setup.
With my old setup, I had a position bar that displayed when fast
forwarding.  This is now gone.  Can anyone tell me what I might have
done to make this go away?  I am using the same version of fedora (5)
and mythtv .20 both times.

The big difference in my two setups is now I have a PVR 150 and a PVR
350 instead of the just a PVR 350.  I am using the tv-out of the 350.

Also, when I try to browse channels, nothing is displayed.  I think the
issues are related, but I don't know how.

Thanks for any help

Ryan