[mythtv-users] Output to monitor and Projector

Jon Boehm boehm100 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 16 22:19:26 UTC 2007

Please do document this.  It would be incredibly helpful.  I will be adding
a projector to my system soon, TV & Projector.  Only one will be active at a
time, but I'm not sure were to start.  I'm thinking Mythfrontend will quite
on one display and start up on the other with different display preferences.

Thanks,
Jon

I just got done building a 3 headed Myth box - one TV out, two monitor
outs, the kids can watch a movie and/or play games on the TV and do work
at the same time.  (Yea, right.   :~) )

Two independent login sessions and one myth session, all active at once.

I'll try to document this over the next few days.

--Yan