[mythtv-users] Ripped DVD doesn't show up in "Watch Videos"

Mark Abreu mark at gags-r-us.org
Wed Jan 17 01:40:59 UTC 2007

I'm sure this is a common question I've had trouble finding and answer to.  Installed Mythdora 3.2 and am playing with it.  Very nice distro.  I put a DVD in the drive and ripped it - no problem.  Then I went to "Watch Videos" and it didn't show up - for awhile.  As I was looking around and wondering what my problem might be the video magically appeared.  Today I repeated this experience with another DVD.  What's the magic secret here?