[mythtv-users] Truncated headings after upgrade ( "Recordings" now "Reco...")

Al al210 at hamster.foxhollow.ca
Wed Jan 17 02:57:17 UTC 2007

I've completed an overdue upgrade FC4 to FC6.
I was running a recent (.20) build of myth, so that was not a big jump.

I now find the text headings in the GANT theme have changed.
This issue appears in some other themes I looked at as well, but I can't say
if it has changed from the way it was.

For example what used to display "Upcoming Recordings" now shows as
"Upcoming Reco..."
"Previously Recorded" is now just "Previously".

The text doesn't seem larger than before and therefore can't accommodate the
full length.
Is there a way to restore the full phrase?