[mythtv-users] Removing Encoders

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 09:44:13 UTC 2007

On 17/01/07, Mitchell Gore <mitchell2345 at msn.com> wrote:

> There is only the local encoder listed in there.  Thats what I cant figure out!  Where the heck is it getting this info from!

Capture cards are configured on each backend having one, which
explains why you are only seeing the local capture card in
mythtv-setup. MythTV itself is aware of all capture cards configured
as their configurations are stored in the database. You should choose
the 'delete all capture cards' option in mythtv-setup to remove them
all from the database, and then add the local capture card.

Nick
--
MythTV Official wiki:
http://mythtv.org/wiki/