[mythtv-users] Winmyth

GARETH GLACCUM gareth.glaccum at btopenworld.com
Wed Jan 17 13:27:44 UTC 2007

I tried a recompilation of winmyth last wek. The original developer seems to have used a class (from memory CFrameWindowVideo) which is not freely available for visual studio 2005 (which is what I have).
  Also, if you intend to have a go, do not use the wizard to import the project to 2005. There is a bug in the wizard and it will cause numerous undefined symbols.
  Gareth

ryan patterson <ryan.goat at gmail.com> wrote:
  Check out Mythtv player: http://www.sudu.dk/mythtvplayer/
It works with mythtv .20 for playback for not live TV or scheduling recordings (yet).

  On 1/16/07, Melvin J. Cureton <melvincureton at melcrys.com> wrote:        Anyone know if WinMyth will be upgraded to work with 0.20 of Myth? Or can someone give me instructions on recompiling it to work w/ Myth 0.20?

  Thank You
  Melvin Cureton
  melvincureton at melcrys.com